Roles with Client Interaction
Description: For our pregnancy clients who decide to parent, we offer a program called Learn and Earn. Our clients are paired with a parent mentor who will walk with them through a six week parenting curriculum and the client will earn items to care for baby when baby arrives.
- You have been a parent for 2+ years
- Daytime availability
- Basic computer skills
- Mature walk with the Lord
- Requires and interview, background check, and additional training
Description: Bloom is a program for Alpha Center clients that provides a place of community, education, and resources for pregnant mothers and mothers of young children. Bloom meets at The Crossing Church on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month.
- Tuesday evening availability
- A heart for serving women and their children through all seasons of motherhood
- CPR/first aid training a plus
- Various roles available ranging from setup/cleanup to childcare and facilitating groups
- Requires interview and background check
Front Desk Volunteer
Description: Greet people as they come into our center, manage paperwork, communicate wait time and process to clients. Will work alongside our medical receptionists and nursing staff.
- 4 hours/week
- Friendly, warm, non-judgemental
- Requires interview, background check, and additional training
Roles without Client Interaction
Church Liaison: Help with communications between Alpha Center and your church’s pastoral staff, help with facilitating baby bottle campaign, communicate Alpha Center news, needs, and events.
Alpha Center Ambassador: Communicate the heart of our ministry to your friends, family, and neighbors. Have Alpha Center materials to share when appropriate (will require training)
Admin Help: Help with various office tasks
Prayer Team: Pray for our center, clients, and staff
Ready for the Next Step?
Step 1: Sign up for a tour and info session!
During the COVID-19 Crisis, we don't have any tours or information sessions scheduled but will resume once larger gatherings are deemed safe. In the meantime, use the link above to submit your info, and Angela will let you know when we have a tour and info hour on the books!
Step 2 : After attending an information session, you will be asked to complete an application and area of interest survey.
Step 3 : Interview, background check, and invitation for further training (if applicable)
Questions? Email Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org